The high voltage silicone wire are mainly made of ultra-fine tinned copper wire or bare copper wire twisted together, so the quality of the conductor twisting is directly related to the quality of the whole wire.
There are several processes involved in the winding of the conductors of high voltage silicone wire.
1. Outside diameter measurement: to ensure that the outside diameter of the single conductor needs to be twisted, high-voltage silicone wire generally has 0.05mm -0.254mm size copper wire.
2. Confirmation of quantity: to ensure the standard cross-section of the wire, the number of conductors needs to be confirmed before winding, the size of the cross-section is proportional to the outer diameter of the single conductor and the quantity.
3. Changing the eye mould: for different quantities and sizes of copper wire, the corresponding eye mould should be used. The main function of the eye mould is to prevent jumping and joints, to control the outside diameter of the strand, etc.
4. Adjusting the pay-off tension: adjusting the pay-off strength of all copper wires evenly, while preventing the wire from becoming smaller in outside diameter or breaking because of the elongation of the copper wire due to excessive tension.
5. Adjusting the winding distance: the density of the conductor is determined by the winding distance, which is closely related to the standard of the wire.
6. Installing the take-up spool: choose a different size of take-up spool for different lengths to avoid the number of spool changes during the winding process and to reduce the number of joints during wire production.
7. Adjustment of the winding tension: Keep the winding conductor loose and tight to prevent the conductor from becoming too small or being pulled off due to excessive tension, while too little tension will make it impossible to wind the stranded conductor and make it unusable.
8. Check the overall components: e.g. bearings, guide pulleys, etc. are normal.
9. Storage: to prevent oxidation of the conductors due to external environmental factors.
The winding of high voltage silicone wire need to be strictly controlled in each link; each link is closely linked; any one step error may lead to the scrapping of the entire section of wire.